Skip to main content Toolbar items Manage Administration menu Tools Content Structure Appearance Extend Configuration People Reports Help Vertical orientation Shortcuts admin Create Basic page Add to Default shortcuts Breadcrumb Home Node Add content Title Website Policies Language Body (Edit summary)
This contents of this website may not be reproduced partially or fully, without due permission from Ministry of Finance, Govt. of India. If referred to as a part of another publication, the source must be appropriately acknowledged. The contents of this website can not be used in any misleading or objectionable context.
Links to external websites/portals
- At many places in this website, you shall find links to other websites/portals. This links have been placed for your convenience. Central Economic Intellligence Bureau is not responsible for the contents and reliability of the linked websites and does not necessarily endorse the views expressed in them. Mere presence of the link or its listing on this website should not be assumed as endorsement of any kind. We cannot guarantee that these links will work all the time and we have no control over availability of linked pages. Links to Central Economic Intellligence Bureau Website by other websites/portals.
- Prior permission is required before hyperlinks are directed from any website/portal to this site. Permission for the same, stating the nature of the content on the pages from where the link has to be given and the exact language of the Hyperlink should be obtained by sending a request to stake holder.
Links to our website by other websites
We do not object to you linking directly to the information that is hosted on this website and no prior permission is required for the same. However, we would like you to inform us about any links provided to this website so that you can be informed of any changes or updations therein. Also, we do not permit our pages to be loaded into frames on your site. The pages belonging to this website must load into a newly opened browser window of the User.
- Central Economic Intellligence Bureau website does not automatically capture any specific personal information from you, (like name, phone number or e-mail address), that allows us to identify you individually.
- If this website requests you to provide personal information, you will be informed for the particular purposes for which the information is gathered and adequate security measures will be taken to protect your personal information.
- Central Economic Intellligence Bureau does not sell or share any personally identifiable information volunteered on this website to any third party (public/private). Any information provided to this Portal will be protected from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
- This Portal is designed, developed and hosted by National Informatics Centre under the aegis of Central Economic Intellligence Bureau, Ministry of Finance. The contents for this website are provided by Central Economic Intellligence Bureau.
- Though all efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy and currency of the content of this Portal, the same should not be construed as a statement of law or used for any legal purposes. Central Economic Intellligence Bureau does not accept any responsibility in relation to the accuracy, completeness, usefulness or otherwise, of the contents. Users are advised to verify/check any information with the relevant Government department(s) and/or other source(s), and to obtain any appropriate professional advice before acting on the information provided in the website. In no event will the government or Central Economic Intellligence Bureau be liable for any expense, loss or damage including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any expense, loss or damage whatsoever arising from use, or loss of use, of data, arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
- Links to other websites that have been included on this website are provided for public convenience only. Central Economic Intellligence Bureau is not responsible for the contents or reliability of linked websites and does not necessarily endorse the view expressed within them or guarantee the availability of such linked pages at all times.
- Material featured on this Portal may be reproduced free of charge after taking proper permission by sending a mail to us. However, the material has to be reproduced accurately and not to be used in a derogatory manner or in a misleading context. Wherever the material is being published or issued to others, the source must be prominently acknowledged. However, the permission to reproduce this material shall not extend to any material which is identified as being copyright of a third party. Authorization to reproduce such material must be obtained from the departments/copyright holders concerned.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Indian Laws. Any dispute arising under these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of India.